تاريخ النشر: 15/02/2019
المشاهدات : 169
عدد التعليقات : 0
المتقدمين : 0
الاعجابات : 0
2P PR & Digital Marketing is a leading Google Partner marketing agency in Istanbul, Turkey. We provide
creative marketing services to brands and companies in Turkey and MEAN region. Our range of marketing services ensure maximum exposure and measurable ROI for brands including PR, Event Management, SEM, SMM, SEO, Digital Content, Website and Mobile App Design
What does it feel like to work with us?
- like-minded people. To be at your best, you need an environment that helps you bring out your best. At 2P, you’ll be working with like-minded folks from different fields, all of them ready to help, ideate and create from the get-go.
- Home sweet home! we pride ourselves as a people-first company. We have weekly retro meetings to see how everyone is doing, discuss our successes and failure and gather feedback from everyone to find how we can improve. We also love to party. So whether it’s your birthday, or your work anniversary, whether it’s an investment celebration or our yearly retreat, we host parties to celebrate – You’ll feel right at home when you work with us.
- No-dress code. We won’t judge you if you show up to work in your pyjamas. There is no dress-code associated with work, so you can wear what you feel most comfortable and productive in.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Development of units and functions according to requirements.
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages both written and spoken
- At least 2 years of experience working as a developer for customer-facing websites running on highly customized WordPress themes.
- Understanding of MVC Architecture and be able to work with CodeIgniter PHP framework.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook) is a good asset.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Ability to work in teams.
- Ability to deliver projects on time.
Join us to grow your future!